Use of Site
You may only use this site to browse the content, make legitimate purchase of products and/or services and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase of service. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. ‘Deep-linking’, ’embedding’ or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The contents of this site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose and non-infringement. The owner of this site, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way, from now on collectively called “Providers”, assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in these contents. The Providers further do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of these contents. The Providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages (including -without limitation- data loss, lost revenues and lost profit) which may result from the inability to use or the correct or incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of these contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages. The Providers cannot assume any obligation or responsibility. The use of these contents is forbidden in those places where the law does not allow this disclaimer to take full effect.
We reserve the right to:
– Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website; and/or
– Make amendments to these conditions, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such amendments shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such amendments. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the conditions then you must immediately stop using the website.
– We will reasonably endeavour to maintain the website and as such the Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of this website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all, or part of the website due to circumstances beyond our control
All transactions will be processed in South African Rand (ZAR). We accept credit card payments via our website as well as direct payments via EFT or bank deposit.
Return / Refund Policy
As we are a professional services firm, there is no exchange of physical goods. Any cancellations are subject to the terms & conditions of the respective third party vendors, which we make use of.
When you click to make a purchase with us legal obligations arise and your right to refund of monies charged to your credit card or paid in any other way agreed by us, are limited by our terms & conditions. You must not make any purchase through this site unless you understand and agree to all our terms and conditions. Once payment is made for the purchase, it is deemed that you have read and understood the terms and conditions for such purchase. If you have any queries please contact us before making any purchase through this website.
All the information gathered in the online forms on the website is used to personally identify users that subscribe to this service. The information will not be used for anything other that which is stated in the Terms & Conditions of use for this service. None of the information will be sold or made available to anyone.
From All Visitors:
Information Collected and Stored Automatically when you visit our website to read pages or download information, we automatically collect and store the following non-identifying information:
– The Internet protocol (IP) address from which you access our website. An IP address is a unique number that is automatically assigned to the computer you are using whenever you are surfing the web.
– The type of browser, such as Netscape or Internet Explorer, and operating system, such as Windows Vista or Linux, used to access our site.
– The date and time our site is accessed, for the purpose of monitoring demand.
– The pages visited, for the purpose of improving the efficiency of our website.
– Some of our web pages utilise ‘cookies’ so that we can better serve you with more tailored information when you return to our site. ‘Cookies’ are used to enhance your interactive experience and generally improve our service to you. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
This information does not identify you personally. We maintain the above information in system logs. We use this information to make our site more useful to visitors by learning the number of visitors to our site, the number of pages served, and the level of demand for specific pages. We do not track or record information about identifiable individuals and their visits.
When you send us personally-identifying information in an e-mail, we use the information you provide only to help us gather the information you might request. In an effort to respond to your request, information you submit may be viewed by various people within Work Horse. Once received, the information in your e-mail is protected in accordance with law, (e.g. the Privacy Act and the Freedom of Information Act).
The following additional policies apply to subscribers of our services:
– To register for our services you will have to provide us with personally-identifiable information to enable us to provide you with our services. The information you provide will be entered into our database.
– If you register as a subscriber, we do not make your personally-identifiable information available to anyone unless required by law to do so.
For Security, Intrusion, and Detection:
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, our computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Security Policy – by VCS
– Virtual Card Services process all credit card transactions. All credit card transactions are 128 bit Secure Socket Layers (SSL) encrypted. The company registration documents and the site’s registered domain name are checked and verified by Thawte, ensuring the cardholder and merchant that nobody can impersonate VCS to obtain confidential information.
– Virtual Card Services is committed to providing secure online services. All encryption complies with international standards. Encryption is used to protect the transmission of personal information when completing online transactions. Virtual Card Services Internet servers are protected by firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
– The Merchant does not have access to credit details.
– Virtual Card Services continually reviews and enhances its security in line with technological changes.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright Notice: 2017 © Work Horse. All rights reserved.
Notice specific to copyrighted material owned by Work Horse: Work Horse hereby gives you permission to retrieve, store, cite, refer to or print material from this website only for educational, non-commercial or personal use.
You are not permitted to reproduce, publish, perform, broadcast, make an adaptation of, sell, offer or hire any copy of the materials without the prior written permission of Work Horse.
Subscriber terms and conditions
The following principles define our commitment to protect the privacy of our customers. We will not sell or rent our customer lists or information about any customer:
1. Insuring Consumer Privacy
– We release individual information only if the customer gives their consent or when we are required to do so by law or other regulatory authority.
– We will encourage a strong commitment to consumer’s privacy within the companies we select as business partners.
2. Information Practice
– We limit the information we collect about customers to what is needed to accurately provide products and services requested by our customers.
– We employ rigorous technology and employee practices to ensure the highest possible standards of accuracy, completeness and timeliness.
– If we must deny a consumer’s application for service or terminate a consumer’s relationship with us, in cases other than fraud we will provide upon request the reasons, nature, substance, and information used in the decision.
3. Employee Standards
– Only those employees needed to carry out the business functions may have access to information on individual Kiss Hosting customers.
– We employ security techniques to safeguard our customer information.
– Each employee has a personal responsibility for maintaining customer confidence in Work Horse.
– We train each employee on the Work Horse Privacy Principles, and those violating these principles will be subject to disciplinary action, including dismissal in appropriate cases.
The Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.