- Keep out of reach of children, animals and uninformed persons.
- Wash hands after use.
- Do not spray in or, near the eyes.
- No withdrawal period is necessary for either meat or milk intended for human consumption.
- Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensure as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
Composition: Oxytetracycline hydrochloride 4 g, Blue Marker Dye
- Terramycin® Wound Spray is recommended only for topical application.
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Hold can 15 – 20 cm from the topical area to be treated and administer the spray in bursts of one or two seconds duration.
- Apply one or more times per day depending on the animal’s interference and environmental conditions.
Terramycin Wound Spray
Terramycin® Wound Spray is indicated for the prevention and treatment of topical infections sensitive to oxytetracycline, e.g. lacerations and abrasions, wound dehiscence, dermatitis and footrot. Terramycin® Wound Spray is suitable for use in cattle, sheep, goats, pigs, horses, dogs and cats.
Out of stock