Mode of Action
MSM relieves through the following actions:
- MSM passes through cellular membranes of the body, including skin.
- MSM increases blood supply to the surface.
- MSM reduces inflammation and swelling.
- MSM reduces muscle spasm.
- MSM inhibits pain impulses along nerve fibres (analgesic effect) thereby reducing muscle
and joint aches.
- MSM aids in the softening of scar tissue by altering the cross linking process in collagen.
ARNICA stimulates the peripheral blood supply when applied externally thereby helping heal bruises and sprains as well as rheumatic pain and other painful or inflammatory skin conditions.
COMFREY is also known as ‘knit-bone’ for its amazing capacity to aid in the healing of bones. It is used to treat bruises, swellings and sprains and contains allantoin, which helps in healing.
CANTELLA ASIATICA contains chemicals called triterpenes that appear to enhance the formation of collagen in bones, cartilage and connective tissue. In addition, it promotes healthy blood vessels by strengthening the cells in the walls of blood vessels thereby improving blood flow.
MENTHOL gives the skin a cooling sensation when applied, which helps ease pain and helps with healing.
Water based gel that rubs in fast and disappears quickly for a rapid and clean solution for your horses trouble areas.