There are no withdrawal periods or any other restriction on it’s use. Protexin Premium may be fed continuously or a course may be repeated at intevals for maintenance of good health. All horses will benefit from routinely receiving Protexin Premium to help overcome environmental changes. During anticipated periods of stress, the dosage should be increased.
Directions for use:
Use the medicine measure inclosed (one level measure = 10g). Can be top-dressed on feed.
- Under normal conditions – horses 10g per day, foals/ponies 5g per day.
- Under stress conditions – feed 20g per day for 5 days beforehand and keep to this raised level as long as considered necessary or as advised by your veterinarian.
Contains the following live heat and acid resistant natural organisms.
- Lactobacillus plantarum
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
- Streptococcus salvarius subsp. thermophilus
- Enterococcus faecium
- Enzymes Xylanase and Beta glucanase
Total viable count not less than 2 x 108 cfu/gram.