Contains: Fenbendazole 5 % m/v
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Withdrawal periods:
- Meat – 7 days
- Milk – 3 days
- Sheep & Goats:
- Meat – 14 days
- Milk – 4 days
- Meat – 7 Days
- Do not mix or dilute with any unspecified substance.
- Sheep must be inoculated against pulpy kidney (enterotoxemia) before dosing.
- Keep away from foodstuffs.
- Destroy empty containers according to local waste disposal regulations and do not reuse for any other purpose.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN, UNINFORMED PERSONS AND ANIMALS.
- Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE – USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
- Shake well before use.
1. CATTLE & HORSES
Cattle: Dose 5 mg/kg body mass i.e. 1 mℓ/10 kg body mass
Horses: Dose 10 mg/kg body mass i.e. 2 mℓ/10 kg body mass