Each 5ml contains:
|Linoleic Acid||2,4g||Linolenic Acid||125mg|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||70mg||DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||50mg|
|Vitamin A||1100iu||Vitamin D3||110iu|
|Vitamin E||1Oiu||BHA (as antioxidant)||0.75mg|
Also contains Evening Primrose Oil (a source of linoleic and gamma-linolenic acid), flaxseed oil (source of alpha-linolenic acid), wheat germ oil, marine fish oil and lecithin. Mirra-Cote ® yields an optimum Omega-6 to Omega-3 ratio 6 of 10:1 6•
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
To be given daily, mixed in food or directly.
- Cats, small dogs: ¼ – ½ medicine measure (1 – 2 pump strokes)
- Medium to large dogs: ¾ – 1 medicine measure (3 – 5 pump strokes)
- Horses: 2 – 3 medicine measures (10 – 15 pump strokes)
- 100ml glass bottle with pump (the handy pump that administers accurate dosages, in turn minimizing wastage)
- 500ml glass bottle with pump (the handy pump that administers accurate dosages, in turn minimizing wastage)
- 2,5L refill pack.
Store in a cool place (below 25 °C)
Mirra-Cote® With Biozinc