GCS Joint Care Advanced Chews is a nutritional supplement that helps in the management of degenerative joint disease in dogs. GCS Joint Care Advanced Chews has a blend of 6 ingredients that work together to support joint health in your furry friend. Caring for your dog with painful joints has never been easier.
What is osteoarthritis, you ask?
- Osteoarthritis is also known as Degenerative Joint Disease (DJD)
- It is a common problem affecting young dogs with hip and elbow dysplasia and older dogs with their general ageing and stiffness of the joints.
- Progressive degenerative condition (gets worse over time) that affects the joints.
- Leads to pain, inflammation and discomfort
How do I know if my dog has osteoarthritis?
- If your dog battles to get up from lying down,
- finding it difficult to get in and out of the car, run up and downstairs, or jump on and off the bed.
- Is he or she stiff after their walk
- Or you see they are in pain and uncomfortable
How can I make my dog feel better and able to get up with not too much discomfort?
- Have your dog checked out by your vet, make sure he or she is not overweight. If he or she is overweight, put them on a weight loss program. Being overweight puts pressure on your furry friend’s joints.
- Take regular short walks or do non-weight bearing exercise, like hydrotherapy, this will help reduce the weight.
- GCS Joint Care Advanced for dogs ingredients are Collagen Type-II, Glucosamine and Chondroitin will help in repairing the damaged cartilage in the joints.
- Other ingredients are Omega-3 fatty acid, Green Lipped Mussel Extract and MSM also helps to reduce inflammation and pain with no side effects.
GCS will slow the progression of osteoarthritis, it will reduce the severity of signs and symptoms and will control pain and discomfort.