The things to know before shopping with us
We have a physical store as well as the online store, and sometimes the item you have checked out might have been sold in store earlier that day/week, if this is the case we will notify you via email and go from there.
Want more bang for your buck? We now offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders to the value R 1000 and over
Simply click the Free Shipping option in your cart upon check out, it doesn’t do this automatically
Please note that we do not ship Horse Feed, but we do ship the smaller bags of dog and cat food. If you would like the larger items couriered to you please email us to discuss your courier/ delivery options. We are more than happy to help out where we can.
When buying items online there will be times when a client requires a different size variation to the item they have received. We welcome exchanges on the condition that the exchange notice is sent to us in a timely manner and that the items are in a re-saleable condition. Return of items to our retail store fall on the client, shipping fees are non-refundable. Please take care when parceling goods back to us so that the items packaging needs to reach us in a state that allows us to add the item back into stock for resale.
When items are returned for reasons such as incorrect size/fit and need to be exchanged, we need to ensure the item/s are returned in a re-saleable condition. Our expectation means you’ve kept all your original packaging and labels intact and that the item is undamaged and unused. On receipt of your goods we are happy for you to inspect them and try on clothing items but if you use the item, remove tags or soil the item this may affect your rights to return goods for an exchange or credit. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or credit if the goods are not in saleable condition.
All items purchased ON SALE are final.
We do not accept returns on Veterinary or Supplementary items of any kind.
We regret that all pre-loved item sales are final. if you are unsure on the item you want to purchase please contact us and we will be more than happy to send more pictures and information of the items
- How long do I have to return/exchange items?
Online: 10 working days from receipt of goods.
In-Store: 7 working days from receipt of goods.
Please ensure unwanted, incorrect or exchange items have been notified/returned to us within this time frame. Anything presented to us after its time frame will not be accepted.
- Will I be refunded any return shipping fees?
- You received the incorrect item
- You received a damaged item
- You received a defective item
- What happens when I have a defective product?
We always endeavor to represent the brands we stock to the highest level and clients are welcome to send through their product defect queries.
Wear and tear of an item falls out of our and the suppliers hands. Products that have clear signs of wear and tear or improper care to the manufacturer/label instructions will hamper a warranty claim. Manufacturer defects should be presented with immediate effect to ensure your query is handled favorably, please do not use the item further once a product defect has appeared/occurred.
- Can I change my order?
You can change your order as long as it has not already been processed and dispatched. Please send clear order change instructions to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist where we can.
- Why was my order cancelled?
If you have chosen EFT during check out and we haven’t received your payment or the proof of payment within 48 hours from your check out, your order will be cancelled. If there was a problem with your payment please notify us immediately after check out and we will try to assist. By having checked out items, and failing to carry out your payment, your are preventing another customer that would perhaps like to buy the same item, from doing so. Please be considerate when choosing the EFT option.
Second Hand/ Pre-loved
- Can I exchange my pre-loved/ second hand items?
Unfortunately we don’t accept returns or exchanges on second hand (pre-loved) items, all second hand items sales are final and are sold as is.
We try our best to represent our pre-loved products as best we can but we can sometimes miss wear and tear on some products, however we do not supply refunds on any pre-loved items as per above. Please contact us find out how we can help.
- Can I make an offer on the second hand items, or get more pictures and details?
Of course! Most items are open to reasonable offers and if you require more information or photos of a specific item, feel free to send a mail to email@example.com and we will try to assist as best we can.
- Do you buy second hand items?
No we don’t buy second hand items, but we do sell them on your behalf on a commission basis. You need to physically bring them into the store for us to assess and discuss your options. Once your item is signed into stock, with us, we advertise it on the site, facebook page and in store on your behalf. Please note this does not mean your item will be sold the next day or within the next month, but we do what we can to promote your product. And for the clients that have already chosen us to be your trusted tack dealer, “You are awesome!”
- Our trusted courier service is The Courier Guy.
- For all expedited deliveries The Courier Guy is responsible for delivering the package on time. Certain circumstances can arise where The Courier Guy is unable to deliver expedites on time due to weather, remoteness of the location, etc. All efforts will be made by the Work Horse Tack team to ensure that packages arrive on time as ordered, but we cannot guarantee delivery time.
- Please note we do not ship outside of South Africa.
- Estimated shipping time is between 2 – 4 working days.
- Please note that courier does not deliver to post boxes and that address provided must be a physical address of either a home or work place. Courier is a door to door service.
- Once your order has been logged with the courier, you will be sent a waybill number which you can track on The Courier Guy’s website.
- Rush orders will be dealt with to the best of our ability, but circumstances may arise that are out of our control and may result in your order arriving later than originally anticipated. We reserve the right to refuse rush orders if we deem them to have an unrealistic time constraints.
- Once the item has left our premises we are no longer responsible for it, until it reaches its destination. All shipping methods used are done so solely at own risk.
Retail Store/ Return Address
Gauteng, South Africa
Weekdays: 9:00 – 17:00
Saturdays: 9:00 – 13:00
Public Holidays: Open on selected days, check our social media pages or give us a call