We now offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders to the value R 1500 and over
Simply click the FREE SHIPPING option in your cart at check out, it doesn’t do this automatically
We can only courier items up to 20kg. This excludes feed, fodder and shavings.
We offer local delivery at reasonable rates for larger items/orders, please contact us for more info.
Any Online orders can be collected from our shop at no additional charge. You will be notified when your order is ready for collection.
Lead time is dependent on stock availability. Should we have stock available, orders will be dispatched the following working day provided payment is validated/received before 14:00 hours. Should the product not be in stock we will be in contact with you to advise you when our next consignment is expected. In the instance of an item not being available, you will have the right to select either an alternative product, wait for the next shipment or cancel the item ordered and receive a credit for that item.
Every effort is made to effect shipment of your order timeously however unforeseen circumstances may cause delays. Should we be faced with such an occurrence Work Horse Tack will contact you via email and provide a revised shipping schedule.
Please note that all online orders are processed Monday to Friday between 9:00 and 16:00 (excluding public holidays). Orders placed over weekends or on public holidays will therefore only be processed and despatched on the following working day.
Customer Satisfaction is our goal at Work Horse Tack. We pride ourselves in our Customer Service and strive to provide you with the level of quality you have come to expect.
Goods to be returned for credit or exchange must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice, in Original Packaging, Perfect Condition & suitable for resale.
Please ensure return items have been notified or returned to us within this time frame. Anything presented to us after its time frame will not be accepted.
- Online:10 working days from receipt of goods.
- In-Store:7 working days from receipt of goods.
All goods returned for credit or exchange are to be sent at the customer’s cost.
Work Horse Tack will cover the return shipping costs if the return is as a result of our error. (You received an incorrect/defective item etc)
Please note that any discounted sale goods cannot be returned once purchased through our website, or in-store for exchanges or store credit.
During a sale, it is up to the customer to redeem any Discount Codes or Vouchers before checkout. Work Horse Tack cannot refund any customer for any errors made by the customer on checkout
Please contact us on email@example.com should you need to return/exchange an item.
Goods purchased online to be returned for credit or exchange must be returned to the following address for processing:
Work Horse Tack: 67 Ravel Street, Mantevrede A.H, Vanderbijlpark GP, 1911
There are two types of goods that may be returned for credit, ie. Defective and Non defective:
– Defective goods. If within three months after delivery of a product to you, you find that the product is faulty, you may return it to us for inspection. We may then need to contact the manufacturer of the product before we can replace it.
– Non defective goods. Products which are not defective or damaged, but may be unsuitable, may be returned to us within 14 days of delivery, for credit, or exchange for a more suitable item. The item must be in its original packaging and in perfect condition.
We don’t purchase second hand items but sell them on a commission and contractual basis on your behalf.
All second hand sales are final and there are no guarantees or returns on these items. They are sold as is. By purchasing second hand you acknowledge that the item has been used and may have faults from wear and tear and these items, can be in new condition but have been previously owed/used.
We try our best to represent our second hand products as best we can but we can sometimes miss faults/wear and tear, however we do not supply refunds on any second hand items as per above. Please contact us find out how we can help.
All second hand items brought in to be sold must be clean
Your welcome to make offers on second hand items that we will relay to its owner and work from there.
Payments are processed easily and securely through our payment gateways:
Payfast (Pay Now): https://www.payfast.co.za/
Payflex (Pay Later): https://www.payflex.co.za/shopper-faqs/
EFT payments: Please send POP to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number as reference. When selecting this option please wait for the follow up email that contains our banking details. If you do not receive this please let us know. If no proof is received within 24h of your order is will be cancelled.
Our trusted courier service is The Courier Guy.
- For all expedited deliveries The Courier Guy is responsible for delivering the package on time. Certain circumstances can arise where The Courier Guy is unable to deliver expedites on time due to weather, remoteness of the location, etc. All efforts will be made by the Work Horse Tack team to ensure that packages arrive on time as ordered, but we cannot guarantee delivery time.
- Please note we do not ship outside of South Africa.
- Estimated shipping time is between 2 – 4 working days.
- Please note that courier does not deliver to post boxes and that address provided must be a physical address of either a home or work place. Courier is a door to door service.
- Once your order has been logged with the courier, you will be sent a waybill number which you can track on The Courier Guy’s website.
- Rush orders will be dealt with to the best of our ability, but circumstances may arise that are out of our control and may result in your order arriving later than originally anticipated. We reserve the right to refuse rush orders if we deem them to have an unrealistic time constraints.
- Once the item has left our premises we are no longer responsible for it, until it reaches its destination. All shipping methods used are done so solely at own risk.
- Browse to the product you would like to order by either accessing the ‘Product’ menu item located on the main menu bar or by searching for your required items by using the Search facility on the top left side of the website.
- Ensure that the correct colour, size and quantity for the product are specified.
- Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button.
- Repeat the above process until all the required purchase items are added to the online shopping cart.
- Proceed to the ‘Check Out’ section of the online ordering system.
- New customers: Fill in your registration details, provide a physical address (delivery by courier). Specify a delivery option of your choice. Choose your preferred payment method.
- Existing customers: Log in with your valid email address and password. Ensure that the delivery address specified is still valid. Specify a delivery option of your choice. Choose your preferred payment method.
- If making an EFT payment, please email through your proof of payment to email@example.com. We are automatically notified of credit card payments. Payments via Payflex require 1 working day before we can send your order out, to verify the payment.
- EFT payments have to reflect in our bank account before goods will be despatched.
- A tracking number corresponding to your specified delivery option will be emailed through to you for reference and tracking purposes once your order has been despatched.
Retail Store/ Return Address
Gauteng, South Africa
Weekdays: 9:00 – 17:00
Saturdays: 9:00 – 13:00
Public Holidays: Open on selected days, check our social media pages or give us a call